Podcasting, Editing and Collaborative Creations
I produce and create artistic content, storytelling and interviews.
If you are a podcaster, a lot of work goes into your projects, but you may require some editing to complete the process. Take a listen to some of my work below recording actual play Dungeons and Dragons games and interviews. Send me a message if you would like my services to work for you!
Production and Creation
The Bookish and the Brave – 5 – Welcome to Bald Top Library – Sojourners Awake – a storytelling adventure playing the game of Dungeons and Dragons
- The Bookish and the Brave – 5 – Welcome to Bald Top Library
- The Rime of the Frostmaiden – 10 – Lonelywood
- The Rime of the Frostmaiden – 9 – A Slight Detour to Lonelywood
- The Bookish and the Brave – 4 – Battle through the Forest and How they Continued
- The Rime of the Frostmaiden – 8 – Minding the Kobolds
Hospice might seem as a unique place to begin as a creator, but here I learned to listen, validate and empower people. Since 2017, I have been a Dungeon Master for friends, family and neighbors all around country and at every age.
- @Jonathan-Hardin-19 Venmo
- 3619466620 Apple Pay
- email@example.com 3619466620 Zelle
Podcast Editing Service
Email me your mp3 files and for the listed price per minute of content, I will edit your podcast adding background music and ambiance, edit out uncomfortable pauses, and overall give your podcast a professional sound.
I use Zoom for distant meetings and each session is recorded for review